You and I will make this a fun place to explore and discover—primarily through my blog. Life should be a joy but for those times when it’s not, I hope my blog of “Being and Becoming” will inspire, inform, and maybe make you laugh. A key element is authenticity—difficult for most and easy for nobody. But how else to bring us to that freedom, and to experience life?
You’ll see guest bloggers here on a regular basis. They will present topics on their field of expertise for your questions or comment. My guests will not all be Christian, conservative, or even seasoned writers. Whether you participate or merely read the postings, the interchange should strengthen your faith and stimulate your thinking.
I will explore the theme of being and becoming in my postings and articles. From my view, living a transparent life is largely dependent on fixing my eyes on Jesus, the Author and Perfecter of faith.
- Smash All The Babies November 24, 2016
- A Brief Look at Heaven November 2, 2016
- A Spring Break Disappearing Act April 7, 2016
- Did Jesus Rise From the Dead? April 1, 2016
- What’s a Good Deal? December 16, 2015
- A Blog Interview June 24, 2015
- 7 Lessons I Learned On Offending People April 4, 2015
- Defending ‘American Sniper’ January 21, 2015
- With My Pen Held High January 8, 2015
- 10 Ways to Bring Christmas Home to You December 21, 2014
- Drinks with the Devil Lead to Puking Pumpkins October 28, 2014
- I Just Thought You Should Know August 23, 2014
- Don’t Let Anyone Shoot Down Your Moon June 25, 2014
- John 5:9-10 (Not of God) May 1, 2014
- Do You Love Your Blog? March 9, 2014
- Follow Samuel Hall on WordPress.com